#RUOnlineCon, a two-day virtual program, brings together the best minds in the online, hybrid and EdTech worlds to focus on improving teaching and learning with technology.
Exciting keynotes, deep-dive concurrent sessions and engaging networking opportunities are on the agenda. Presentations include:
- Discussions and demos of emerging technologies
- Getting the most out of various learning management systems
- Ancillary software and sites
- New instructional paradigms and pedagogical methods
- Innovative engagement strategies
- Virtual Worlds
- Multimedia elements
- Faculty training and resources
- A complete detailed schedule featuring the speakers and sessions will be posted closer to the event
To support the university community during this challenging time, Rutgers Continuing Studies is offering free registration to all campus faculty, staff and students.