At Rutgers University–New Brunswick, more than 175 centers and institutes serve as hubs of collaboration in areas as diverse as microbiology and papermaking. As innovative and interdisciplinary forums for trailblazing ideas, they allow scholars from across the university to tackle problems and make lasting contributions to the world’s body of knowledge.
Centers & Institutes
Rutgers centers and institutes are where great minds come together to solve problems and delve into new ideas.
- Collaborative Spinal Cord Research
- Institute of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Science
- National Institute for Early Education Research
- Center for Advanced Infrastructure and Transportation
- Waksman Institute of Microbiology
- Eagleton Institute of Politics
- Douglass Developmental Disabilities Center
- Food Innovation Center
- Global Institute for BioExploration
- Rutgers Oral History Archives
Find out more about Rutgers–New Brunswick centers and institutes in their own words by following the links in the list below. Most centers affiliated with schools in Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences can be found on those schools' web pages.
A universitywide list of most of the centers and institutes that are located in New Brunswick, Newark, and Camden, as well as additional locations is also available.
PLEASE NOTE: If your center or institute website is missing, or if the link to your site needs to be updated, please contact Lynette Rock.