Test out your GIS knowledge and skill with hands-on GIS software application. With a focus on layout and core functionality, this 12-hour online evening course offers an overview of basic GIS and spatial analysis concepts, spatial data types and searching for geographic data, ArcGIS Pro components, and an overview of the ArcGIS platform. Increase your ArcGIS Pro and GIS proficiency with practical, in-class exercises!
Featured topics include:
- GIS History and Basic Concepts
- ArcGIS Pro and the ArcGIS Platform
- Spatial Data Types and Projections
- Table Joins and Relates
- Geodatabase Concepts
- Thematic Maps and Cartography
- Spatial and Attribute Queries
- Basic Spatial Analysis and Geoprocessing
- Publishing Data
Workshop fee is $1,025 per person.