Rutgers has all the campus resources and services to help support your academic pursuits, skill development, financial planning, career success, and overall well-being. Join us for a workshop, lab tour, open house, career fair, and more.
- Undergraduate Research Discovery Day and Discovery Day Sessions – More than 20 sessions offered by various schools, centers, and institutes that highlight research opportunities for undergraduate students
- Financial & Money Management Sessions – Budgeting & Investing, How to Build Credit, and Understanding Financial Aid and eligibility considerations such as credit attainment and Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Academic Strategy and Advising Workshops – Building a Study Schedule, Goal Setting, Motivation, Preparing for Technical Courses, Strengthening Reading Skills, the Path to Graduation, Navigating College as a First Generation Student, How to Choose a Major, and more
- Open Houses – Opportunities to “drop in” to learn about the Computer Labs and Technology Resources, Learning Centers, and the Office of Disability Services Testing Center
- Wellness & Personal Exploration Sessions – True Colors Personality Styles and Self-Discovery, Understanding Mental Health, Socializing in College & Healthy Relationships and Communication, and Nature Journaling
- Career Sessions – Career & Internship Fairs, Career Exploration, Resume Review, and Mock Interviews