Are you new to Project Management? Have you been given a project to manage, but have no idea where to start? We’re here to help!
Project Managers (PM) must use hard and soft skills to coordinate interactions among cross-functional team members and other stakeholders to:
- Initiate a project
- Define the project’s scope and estimate other objectives (e.g., time, cost, resources, quality, risks)
- Organize, prepare, and integrate the project’s work, and track tasks and deliverables
- Monitor and control project work, manage changes, and conduct lessons learned
- Engage stakeholders, including organizational leadership
- Close the project upon completion and acceptance of final deliverables
This interactive workshop, presented in two 4-hour sessions, will provide you with an entry-level overview of the general project management process, grounded in the practices of the Project Management Institute® (PMI). It will also define the PM’s role and responsibilities throughout the process, with practical tips along the way. Scenarios are presented for the audience to brainstorm ways to address real-world project challenges. Register today and start your PM journey!
A workshop fee of $285 per person will apply.