This course has been designed for the front-line supervisor seeking to increase their understanding and application of supervisory tools which directly impact employee morale and, ultimately, productivity. This class builds on the concepts presented in our long-running two-day Management Skills for Supervisors course and will provide attendees (of all levels of experience), with useful insights and assessment tools to help them better direct their employees. This on-line course will be offered in four (4) consecutive morning sessions.
Course registrants will explore and discuss practical supervisory topics including:
- Coaching and Motivating Employees
- The Strategic Decision Making and Planning Process
- Reducing Conflict in the Workplace
- Building Workplace Inclusivity
- Enhancing Employee Accountability
- Benchmarking to Upgrade Critical Operations Systems
A $485 registration fee will apply.