Chancellor Molloy reflects on 2020 and acknowledges Rutgers–New Brunswick’s consistent resilience.
Chancellor Molloy shares his pride in how the Scarlet Knight community has reimagined how to engage, learn, innovate, and support each other. He also provides a framework to utilize the Knight's Call to achieve President Holloway's goal of becoming a beloved community.
Chancellor Molloy reflects on 2020 and with the help of the great-nephew of Paul Robeson ‘19, Dr. Gregory Robeson-Smith, and fellow Scarlet Knights Victoria Dabrowski-Schmidt ’42 and Frank McClellan, Esq. ’67 remind us of the famous Rutgers Resilience.
Chancellor Molloy reflects on 2020 and thanks faculty and staff for their ongoing commitment to Rutgers.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to share their first-generation stories on social media by using #RUFIRST for National First Generation Week.
Chancellor Molloy encourages first-generation students share their first stories on social media by using #RUFIRST.
Mourning the Loss of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
September 19, 2020
Chancellor Molloy remarks on the legacy of the pioneering Supreme Court justice.
Community Safety Following Sunday's New Brunswick Shooting
September 14, 2020
Students are urged to remain aware of their surroundings, refrain from large gatherings, and report suspicious activity or persons to the police immediately.
The Start of a New Academic Year
September 1, 2020
Chancellor Molloy welcomes faculty and staff back for the fall semester and announces some administrative changes.
The Start of a New Semester
September 1, 2020
On the first day of classes, Chancellor Molloy welcomes students back for the fall semester.
Welcome to Our New Students (August 31, 2020)
Read an excerpt of Chancellor Molloy's remarks during the New Student Convocation ceremony.
Announcing the Big Ten Academic Alliance Online Course Sharing Program (August 11, 2020)
Rutgers–New Brunswick undergraduate students can take a free online course from a participating school.
Rutgers–New Brunswick Plans for Fall 2020 (July 6, 2020)
The fall semester will combine a majority of remotely delivered courses with a limited number of in-person classes.
- Response to DACA Supreme Court Decision (June 19, 2020)
- United for Justice (May 29, 2020)
- Thank You for a Great Academic Year! (May 21, 2020)
- In Memory of Thomas Sokolowski (May 7, 2020)
- Remembering Professor Ruth B. Mandel (April 13, 2020)
- Chancellor's Message for Student Leadership Awards Update (April 8, 2020)
- In Memory of Professor Cheryl Wall (April 6, 2020)
- Interim Dean Appointment for the School of Environmental and Biological Sciences (April 2, 2020)
- The 2020 Census and Redistricting: Why Every Count Matters - An Operational Update (March 31, 2020)
- Center for COVID-19 Response and Pandemic Preparedness Announced (March 24, 2020)
- Our Rutgers–New Brunswick Community (March 19, 2020)
- Rutgers–New Brunswick Update on COVID-19 (March 12, 2020)
- Spring Break Travel (March 9, 2020)
- Chancellor's Student Leadership Awards (March 6, 2020)
- Announcing the Publication of Scarlet and Black Volume II (February 25, 2020)
- An Invitation To Access Week (February 17, 2020)
- Welcoming the New Dean of the Mason Gross School of the Arts (February 12, 2020)
- Upholding Our Values in Response to Coronavirus (February 7, 2020)
- School of Environmental and Biological Sciences Dean Transition (January 24, 2020)
- A Semester in Review – New Brunswick Highlights (December 18, 2019)
- We Stand United (December 17, 2019)
- Season's Greetings from Chancellor Molloy (December 11, 2019)
- In the Spirit of Thanksgiving (November 26, 2019)
- Message from the Chancellor Regarding Off Campus Bias Incident (November 22, 2019)
- Course Schedule Improvements Fall 2020 (October 22, 2019)
- Director of the Institute for Women's Leadership (September 30, 2019)
- Remembering Joachim Messing (September 18, 2019)
- Remembering 9/11 (September 11, 2019)
- Rutgers Encourages "I Support. I Prevent. I Speak." Movement Against Sexual Misconduct (September 10, 2019)
- Looking Forward to Another Great Semester! (September 3, 2019)
- Welcome, Scarlet Knights! (September 3, 2019)
- Leadership Transition at the Eagleton Institute of Politics (August 19, 2019)
- Rutgers University's Ongoing Efforts to Combat Gun Violence (August 5, 2019)
- Leadership Transitions in the Office of the Chancellor (June 6, 2019)
- Mason Gross Announcement (June 4, 2019)
- Message from the Chancellor Regarding Hate Speech (May 24, 2019)
- Thank You for Another Great Academic Year! (May 15, 2019)
- Congratulations to Our Two National Academy of Sciences Recipients (May 6, 2019)
- Announcing the New Vice Chancellor for Diversity, Inclusion and Community Engagement (April 30, 2019)
- Campus Open House — Thank You (April 16, 2019)
- You're Invited: Robeson returns to the Banks (April 5, 2019)
- Course Scheduling Initiative (April 3, 2019)
- Chancellor's Address to the University Senate (April 1, 2019)
- Our Hearts Are with New Zealand (March 15, 2019)
- Chancellor's Student Leadership Awards, Call for Nominations (March 14, 2019)
- Infosilem Course Scheduling Town Hall Meetings (February 7, 2019)
- Christopher Molloy Appointed Rutgers–New Brunswick Chancellor (February 6, 2019)
- Vice Chancellor for Marketing and Communications Appointment (February 4, 2019)
- Timeline for the Launch of Course Scheduling System (November 20, 2018)
- A Message for Healing After the Violence (October 30, 2018)
- Big Ideas Submission Process (September 25, 2018)
- Meet & Greet with Interim Chancellor Christopher Molloy (September 24, 2018)
- Chancellor's Colloquium: Superbugs: Evolutionary Insights from the Protein Data Bank (September 11, 2018)
- The Interim Chancellor of Rutgers–New Brunswick Talks About His New Role (September 7, 2018)
- Much to Look Forward to As We Start Anew (September 6, 2018)
- An Invitation to Celebrate Paul Robeson (August 31, 2018)
- Greetings from Interim Chancellor Molloy (July 27, 2018)
- Announcement of Interim Chancellor (July 25, 2018)
- Leadership Appointment Announcements (July 11, 2018)
- Director, Institute for Women's Leadership (June 1, 2018)
- Announcing Vice Chancellor for Diversity Search (May 18, 2018)
- School of Management and Labor Relations Dean Search (February 12, 2018)