Chancellor Molloy reflected on our resilience and outlined the ways Rutgers University–New Brunswick is envisioning tomorrow's university, building faculty and student excellence, and preparing for the Fall 2021 semester.
Today’s verdict does not change the fact that as a nation we must work much harder to deliver equal justice for all.
Chancellor Molloy expresses solidarity with members of the New Brunswick Jewish community in response to an act of vandalism and reaffirms the university's commitment to nurturing an environment free from anti-Semitism.
Chancellor Molloy thanks faculty and staff for their flexibility in response to the pandemic and shares plans for ensuring a fall return to campus that prioritizes health and safety.
Chancellor Molloy announces a large majority of courses will offer in-person instruction and encourages students to begin planning for housing and course registration.
We seek nominations to recognize outstanding students and student organizations' achievements in service, academics, mentoring, research, innovation, and as change agents to the university and community.
Amid rising anti-Asian sentiment and violent hate crimes, President Holloway and Chancellors Molloy, Strom, Cantor, and Marsh express solidarity with the Asian community and around the world.
Mourning the Loss of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
September 19, 2020
Chancellor Molloy remarks on the legacy of the pioneering Supreme Court justice.
Community Safety Following Sunday's New Brunswick Shooting
September 14, 2020
Students are urged to remain aware of their surroundings, refrain from large gatherings, and report suspicious activity or persons to the police immediately.
The Start of a New Academic Year
September 1, 2020
Chancellor Molloy welcomes faculty and staff back for the fall semester and announces some administrative changes.
The Start of a New Semester
September 1, 2020
On the first day of classes, Chancellor Molloy welcomes students back for the fall semester.
Welcome to Our New Students (August 31, 2020)
Read an excerpt of Chancellor Molloy's remarks during the New Student Convocation ceremony.
Announcing the Big Ten Academic Alliance Online Course Sharing Program (August 11, 2020)
Rutgers–New Brunswick undergraduate students can take a free online course from a participating school.
Rutgers–New Brunswick Plans for Fall 2020 (July 6, 2020)
The fall semester will combine a majority of remotely delivered courses with a limited number of in-person classes.
- Response to DACA Supreme Court Decision (June 19, 2020)
- United for Justice (May 29, 2020)
- Thank You for a Great Academic Year! (May 21, 2020)
- In Memory of Thomas Sokolowski (May 7, 2020)
- Remembering Professor Ruth B. Mandel (April 13, 2020)
- Chancellor's Message for Student Leadership Awards Update (April 8, 2020)
- In Memory of Professor Cheryl Wall (April 6, 2020)
- Interim Dean Appointment for the School of Environmental and Biological Sciences (April 2, 2020)
- The 2020 Census and Redistricting: Why Every Count Matters - An Operational Update (March 31, 2020)
- Center for COVID-19 Response and Pandemic Preparedness Announced (March 24, 2020)
- Our Rutgers–New Brunswick Community (March 19, 2020)
- Rutgers–New Brunswick Update on COVID-19 (March 12, 2020)
- Spring Break Travel (March 9, 2020)
- Chancellor's Student Leadership Awards (March 6, 2020)
- Announcing the Publication of Scarlet and Black Volume II (February 25, 2020)
- An Invitation To Access Week (February 17, 2020)
- Welcoming the New Dean of the Mason Gross School of the Arts (February 12, 2020)
- Upholding Our Values in Response to Coronavirus (February 7, 2020)
- School of Environmental and Biological Sciences Dean Transition (January 24, 2020)
- A Semester in Review – New Brunswick Highlights (December 18, 2019)
- We Stand United (December 17, 2019)
- Season's Greetings from Chancellor Molloy (December 11, 2019)
- In the Spirit of Thanksgiving (November 26, 2019)
- Message from the Chancellor Regarding Off Campus Bias Incident (November 22, 2019)
- Course Schedule Improvements Fall 2020 (October 22, 2019)
- Director of the Institute for Women's Leadership (September 30, 2019)
- Remembering Joachim Messing (September 18, 2019)
- Remembering 9/11 (September 11, 2019)
- Rutgers Encourages "I Support. I Prevent. I Speak." Movement Against Sexual Misconduct (September 10, 2019)
- Looking Forward to Another Great Semester! (September 3, 2019)
- Welcome, Scarlet Knights! (September 3, 2019)
- Leadership Transition at the Eagleton Institute of Politics (August 19, 2019)
- Rutgers University's Ongoing Efforts to Combat Gun Violence (August 5, 2019)
- Leadership Transitions in the Office of the Chancellor (June 6, 2019)
- Mason Gross Announcement (June 4, 2019)
- Message from the Chancellor Regarding Hate Speech (May 24, 2019)
- Thank You for Another Great Academic Year! (May 15, 2019)
- Congratulations to Our Two National Academy of Sciences Recipients (May 6, 2019)
- Announcing the New Vice Chancellor for Diversity, Inclusion and Community Engagement (April 30, 2019)
- Campus Open House — Thank You (April 16, 2019)
- You're Invited: Robeson returns to the Banks (April 5, 2019)
- Course Scheduling Initiative (April 3, 2019)
- Chancellor's Address to the University Senate (April 1, 2019)
- Our Hearts Are with New Zealand (March 15, 2019)
- Chancellor's Student Leadership Awards, Call for Nominations (March 14, 2019)
- Infosilem Course Scheduling Town Hall Meetings (February 7, 2019)
- Christopher Molloy Appointed Rutgers–New Brunswick Chancellor (February 6, 2019)
- Vice Chancellor for Marketing and Communications Appointment (February 4, 2019)
- Timeline for the Launch of Course Scheduling System (November 20, 2018)
- A Message for Healing After the Violence (October 30, 2018)
- Big Ideas Submission Process (September 25, 2018)
- Meet & Greet with Interim Chancellor Christopher Molloy (September 24, 2018)
- Chancellor's Colloquium: Superbugs: Evolutionary Insights from the Protein Data Bank (September 11, 2018)
- The Interim Chancellor of Rutgers–New Brunswick Talks About His New Role (September 7, 2018)
- Much to Look Forward to As We Start Anew (September 6, 2018)
- An Invitation to Celebrate Paul Robeson (August 31, 2018)
- Greetings from Interim Chancellor Molloy (July 27, 2018)
- Announcement of Interim Chancellor (July 25, 2018)
- Leadership Appointment Announcements (July 11, 2018)
- Director, Institute for Women's Leadership (June 1, 2018)
- Announcing Vice Chancellor for Diversity Search (May 18, 2018)
- School of Management and Labor Relations Dean Search (February 12, 2018)