The Rutgers Climate Symposium invites students, faculty and staff from academic and research institutions throughout the US, Canada and Mexico, as well as members of the public, to this year's virtual symposium. Plenary talks will explore the role of public universities in transformative climate action for a just recovery.
- Rosina Bierbaum, University of Michigan and University of Maryland
- Stephen Gavazzi, The Ohio State University
- Lisa Graumlich, University of Washington
- Jeanne Herb, Rutgers University
- Kevin Lyons, Rutgers University
- Joel Rogers, University of Wisconsin