Emerging best practices. New technologies.
These realities and more will fuel Rutgers–New Brunswick’s Research Ideation Forum on the Future of Learning & Work hosted by the Office of the Vice Provost for Research.
The event will feature faculty speakers, working groups, funders, and networking opportunities. All are welcome to attend a day of research communication, interdisciplinary collaboration, and community engagement. Food will be served with a reception afterwards.
Topics of discussion will include:
- What is the Future of Learning and Work Research?
- Artificial Intelligence, Equity, and Workforce
- Early Childhood, K-12, and Higher Education
- Arts and Mental Health
- Federal Landscape
- Developing Roadmaps for Future Proposal Development and Submission
- Applying the Power of Interdisciplinary Research