Research Ideation Forum on Gun Violence
Given the pressing social awareness in this time of crisis all are welcome to attend the Rutgers–New Brunswick Research Ideation Forum on Gun Violence. We hope to create a space for research communication, interdisciplinary collaboration, and community engagement.
The event will feature faculty speakers and panels, breakout sessions, a discussion of research funding, and networking opportunities.
All Rutgers University and New Jersey community members, including parents, teachers, faculty, staff, and students, are encouraged to attend.
Topics of discussion will include:
- What is Gun Violence Research?
- Mechanisms of Injury and Clinical Health Care
- Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
- Violence Prevention Approaches
- Developing Roadmaps for Future Proposal Development and Submission
- Applying the Power of Interdisciplinary Research
View the event's agenda (PDF) for more details.
All event attendees must provide proof of vaccination or negative PCR test from a test taken no more than 72 hours before the event when entering an event. This applies to all populations: students, faculty, staff, alumni, visitors.