Your education is your choice, and we have plenty of academic options no matter what you want to pursue: more than 100 undergraduate programs, 220-plus graduate programs, and hundreds of continuing education courses. Rutgers University–New Brunswick is the flagship campus as designated by the Association of American Universities. Our schools offer a place to challenge yourself, garner new knowledge, and get an edge on your career.
Thursday, March 5, 2015
The Level 4 closure continues until 5 p.m. on Thursday, March 5. All evening and night classes are cancelled tonight at all Rutgers locations -- Rutgers University-Camden, Rutgers University-Newark, Rutgers University-New Brunswick and Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences. All RBHS clinical operations will remain open.
Classes will resume on Friday, March 6, at 8 a.m.
During the Weather Emergency – Level 4 Closure:
1. All day, evening, and night classes are cancelled on Thursday, March 5. Classes will resume on Friday, March 6 at 8a.m.
2. Essential Service Employees are directed to remain at work or to report to work as scheduled during the period of this Level 4 Weather Emergency Closure, unless otherwise directed.
3. Non-Essential Employees shall not report for work during the period of a Level 4 Weather Emergency Closure.
Please refer to the following adverse weather policies for more details related to
weather status declarations and procedures:
• Legacy Rutgers Employees: Attendance During Adverse Weather Conditions -
Policy 60.3.16 (http://policies.rutgers.edu/
• Legacy UMDNJ Employees: Inclement Weather and Emergency Curtailment of
Operations - Policy 60.9.58 (http://policies.rutgers.edu/
The university will provide updates as conditions warrant.
Visit the operating status page for more information.
Applying to Rutgers
Assistance for Veterans
Rutgers University offers a variety of programs, services, and resources for veterans returning from service in Iraq, Afghanistan, and elsewhere. These include an on-campus veterans services coordinator who can answer questions and help veterans, eligible dependents, and active duty personnel pursue an education at Rutgers. Learn more.
Come Join Us
For most programs, you can submit your application online, through our undergraduate or graduate admissions offices.
Visit this site to get all you need to apply as an undergraduate to Rutgers:
- See tuition and fee information
- Get the basics on applying
- Preview the application
- Peruse our Admissions Profile (SAT scores, GPA, class rankings, etc.)
- Explore more than 100 undergraduate degree programs
- Take a Virtual Tour
- Connect: Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
Explore 220-plus graduate programs in a wide range of disciplines.
Want to study medicine, dentistry, nursing, pharmacy, public health, or other health-related professions? Learn more about the school-specific admissions processes for these schools.
Hone your skills through a wide range of degree, nondegree, and certificate courses and programs, offered on- and off-campus and online.
The perfect opportunity to earn credits toward a degree, choose from more than 1,500 courses offered in-class, online, or the new hybrid courses.
Learn about Rutgers
Want to know a bit more about this great place before you apply? Don't be shy, come explore.
- Facts and Figures: Learn something new about the university.
- Campus Life: In addition to dynamic degree programs, you can participant in a variety of clubs and organizations, go abroad, and more.
- Our Campuses:
- Rutgers University–New Brunswick: Explore the five smaller, varied residential campuses that constitute the Rutgers University–New Brunswick community.
- Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences: With multiple locations across the state, primary facilities are found at Rutgers University–New Brunswick; at Rutgers Health Sciences at Newark, Scotch Plains, Somerset, and Stratford; and at Rutgers University–Newark.
- Undergraduate Education: Find your academic home. The arts and sciences are the core foundation of undergraduate education.
- Social Media Directory: Find your areas of interest and join in the conversation. Questions welcome.
- Virtual Tours: Select a path or take the Grand Tour, with plenty of commentary, videos, and links to more information.