Whether you need to review your academic progress with an adviser or simply check your grades, managing your academic career has never been easier thanks to the online tools and resources available at Rutgers.
January 26, 2015
Weather Emergency - Level 4 Closure Extended
In response to adverse weather conditions, President Barchi has extended the Level 4 - Weather Emergency Closure for the university commencing Monday, January 26 at 4pm and ending Tuesday, January 27 at 5pm. All day and evening classes are cancelled for Tuesday, January 27. Classes will resume on Wednesday, January 28. During the Level 4 - Weather Emergency Closure:
1. Classes are cancelled.
2. Essential Service Employees are directed to remain at work or to report to work as scheduled during the period of this Level 4 Weather Emergency Closure, unless otherwise directed.
3. Non-Essential Employees shall not report for work during the period of a Level 4 Weather Emergency Closure. In addition, we recognize that weather conditions are different in different areas of the state. If employees desire to leave work today prior to 4pm, they must receive approval from their immediate supervisor and charge appropriate accrued and available leave time for any work time missed.
Please refer to the following adverse weather policies for more details related to weather status declarations and procedures:
* Legacy Rutgers Employees: Attendance During Adverse Weather Conditions
- Policy 60.3.16 (http://policies.rutgers.edu/
* Legacy UMDNJ Employees: Inclement Weather and Emergency Curtailment of Operations - Policy 60.9.58 (http://policies.rutgers.edu/
Visit the operating status page for more info.
Registration, Transcripts, Grades & Catalogs
Access these essential resources to keep track of the nuts and bolts of pursuing your degree at Rutgers University–New Brunswick.
Your one-stop shop for access to a variety of online information and services, including:
As you chart new academic territory, Rutgers Degree Navigator is an online guide to help registered students make the right course decisions.
Working with your academic adviser, you can: view your academic progress, explore “what if” scenarios when changing majors or choosing courses, keep track of your academic advising record, and much, much more.
Current and former students can request official transcripts, verifications of enrollment, or term grade reports online. After submitting an online request, documents can be picked up at the campus registrar’s office or mailed to the requestor.
When can I start registering for classes?
For most undergraduate and graduate classes at Rutgers, look for new course schedules about two months prior to the start of the semester. Use the online registration system to get a head start on registering for courses. For Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences schools in New Brunswick, see the academics pages of individual RBHS schools.
Know the Deadlines
Important academic dates: Although you may have your mind set on spring break, there are a few key dates that you’ll want to remember, such as what is the last day to drop classes without receiving a “W” on your transcript? What’s the last day to drop courses and receive a full refund? When does the exam period start? The academic calendars have the important dates you’ll want to remember.