The Rutgers University Network is currently experiencing technical difficulties. OIT staff are aware of the issue and are working to restore services. Status updates will be provided as they become available.
When announcements are made, you will also find campus status information through these sources:
- Rutgers University Facebook page
- Rutgers University Twitter (@RutgersU)
- RU-info Channel on RU-tv 23.2
- RU-info Call Center at 732-445-INFO (4636)
- Texting us at 732-662-2664
For more information about the university's policy concerning adverse weather conditions, please visit the Office of Emergency Management's adverse weather information webpage.
Campus status information will also be available through the following media providers and their websites:
- News-12 New Jersey
- New Jersey 101.5 (FM)
- WCTC Radio (1450 AM)
- WCBS Radio (880 AM)
- WRNJ Radio (1510 AM, 104.7 and 92.7 FM)
- WRSU Radio (88.7 FM)
For more emergency-related information, visit the following sites: